€100m is too much for a player – Zidane

Former Real Madrid legend,Zinedine Zidane,has sensationally said that no football player in the world is worth up to €100m.
Zidane was made this statement in apparent response to the big money move of Gareth Bale,in a protracted transfer saga from Tottenham to Madrid last week.
The former Algerian-born French international said that even him that made a world record transfer in his time,was not worth up to that amount of money.
“Ten years ago I was bought for €75m ($98.69m) and I said I was not worth this,” Zidane told French TV channel Canal Plus.
“Now I would think that a player is not worth this. It’s football, unfortunately it’s incomprehensible with what is happening to pay so much.”

Continue reading...

"Ten years ago I was bought for €75m ($98.69m) and I said I was not worth it." But you did not refuse the offer.

Anyways he has said his piece n we have heard him. But before he starts throwing tantrums again, he should remember that likes of Pele and Maradona did not make a fuss about his transfer then.

With all due respect Zidane, get a life!!

Nigga whaaaaat!? A player doesn't refuse transfer fee; d club does....Ehm eh he's madrid's asst coach, so he got a life. We all knw bale's a gud player who aint worth dat amount.

Back