Metro 10-year-old Boy Arrested for Witchcraft in Rivers State

A

abujagirl

The Iwofe Divisional Police Headquarters in Rivers state have arrested a 10- year old boy for witchcraft activity; Vanguard reported.

The 10-year old allegedly turned into a cat to witch-hunt a family in the community. Narrating the tale to newsmen, a resident claimed that a cat jumped into a room from nowhere while the occupants were wide awake. The cat was said to have transformed to a boy as they were planning on how to chase out what they thought was a mere cat.

When the cat turned into a young boy, the occupants of the room screamed to attract their neighbours who came to their aid. The 10-year old boy then begged his captors not to kill him, and named a 48-year-old man as an accomplice who sponsored his evil mission to the family.

The Iwofe Divisional Police Headquarters has anonymously confirmed the arrest while the Rivers Police Command spokesperson , ASP Grace Koko, has denied having any knowledge of the issue.

witch.jpg

#Riversstate #Witchcraft

One thing about witches is that they are accused of doing some weird things. allegedly.

People are crazy. Free the boy, let him go. This isnt 1814, its 2014!

I haven't seen one.

If I could create a virus that kills people in 3 days and have the cure and refuse to explain the science behind it to others, I'd be considered a witch.
I've think i may have seen one the last time i battled malaria...

I haven't seen one.

If I could create a virus that kills people in 3 days and have the cure and refuse to explain the science behind it to others, I'd be considered a witch.
I've think i may have seen one the last time i battled malaria...

Back