Politics 2019 :5 Northerners That May Replace Buhari

A

abujagirl

Following last week's drama in Kano state, it is evident that some Northern politicians are gearing up to replace President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

5nnn.jpg

READ: Kwankwaso in Trouble With APC Over 2019 Presidential Ambition

See list of 5 Northerners who may replace Buhari :

• Nuhu Ribadu
Former EFCC Boss and former former Presidential candidate of the ACN.
  • Atiku Abubakar
Former Vice President and a staunch member of the APC.
  • Nasir El-Rufai
Former FCT minister, current Kaduna state governor and rumoured unofficial Vice President of Nigeria.
  • Aminu Tambuwal
Former Speaker of Nigeria's House of representatives and current Governor of Sokoto state.
  • Rabiu Kwankwaso
Former Governor of Kano state, currently a senator.

I was busy looking for a new name but all this are still old wines are there no new politicians from the north?
Of course. I don't see any 'new wine' politician that can challenge the 'old wines'

Of course. I don't see any 'new wine' politician that can challenge the 'old wines'
If the north dont have a name that can challenge elrufai nuhu ribadu,kwakwanso then I think the north political hope is gone. I will give names from middle belt, south-west and south-east
Muhammed Ohiare is a former Sen. From kogi central, this part has never produce a president despite their contributions in the Nigeria economy.
jimi agbaje is the recent pdp governorship aspirant in Lagos State, jimi has been a household name in Lagos State since after the death of funsho-williams.
Ifeanyi ubah is another name that we all have known his impact both during the last and present regime.
it most not always be this thieves.
Nb.i still have other names from these regions that are far better than those 5 from the north.

Back