Politics Adesina Replies Critics Over Buhari's Appointment of 'Only Northerners'

L

LequteMan

'In the fullness of time'.

Femi Adesina has responded to critics over his principal's recent political appointments, saying there'll be balance in the appointments at the end of it all.

He said those criticizing his principal for appointing mostly northerners into his government to first look at how qualified those appointed are for such positions, adding that it is the President’s prerogative to appoint whoever he pleases into his government.

femi adesina.jpg

"The personal merit of each person that has been appointed,” he stressed.

“You cannot run away from the fact that each person appointed merits the position. They are qualified!”

“But then in terms of the spread, the thing I will also like to say is that the President has the prerogative to make appointments and he knows that there is federal character in our constitution. I’m sure he bears that in mind as he makes the appointments that will come in the future.

“I believe that at the end of it all, there is going to be a balance.

“These are still early days in the appointments he is going to make. At the end of it all, I believe we are going to have a balance,” he stated.

Adesina spoke on Friday in Abuja during RayPower’s flagship programme.

It's a crime to be a nigerian.
When d professional sensitive posts are taken by the north,why buhari must give south media post and not chief of....comptroller of.....head of......
What is he going to use to balance dx equation?shine your eyes...
Days of dictatorship is back again.
Freedom is what we want....
Enough of dx bloodbath and marginalization......

It's a crime to be a nigerian.
When d professional sensitive posts are taken by the north,why buhari must give south media post and not chief of....comptroller of.....head of......
What is he going to use to balance dx equation?shine your eyes...
Days of dictatorship is back again.
Freedom is what we want....
Enough of dx bloodbath and marginalization......

But Adefemi said everything'll be balanced in the end. Don't you think it's only right to wait till he makes all his appointments before we crucify him?

“I believe that at the end of it all, there is going to be a balance'' - Adesina is speaking for himself, Shehu Garba will soon issue a contradictory statement

Back