Politics Another Day, Another Prophecy : A New Govt will Emerge in 2015 -Prophet Fokolade

A

abujagirl

Prophet George Fakolade, leader of Divine Intelligence Ministry,has prophesied that Nigeria will experience a change of government in 2015.

Prophet Fakolade made the revelation during his visit to the Headquarters of Leadership newspaper on Wednesday.

He said that the suffering of Nigerians is coming to an end, adding that the new regime is going to bring about abundance. He stated that the world is being governed by divine intelligence as directed by God and Nigeria cannot afford to ignore this fact and remain stagnant, adding that he has been directed to solve the problems facing the nation in less than 20 days.

He blamed bad leadership for the problems of Nigeria and said, "Lt. General T. Y Danjuma would be part of the government; God has decreed it since the year 2000, and it is going to be a divine appointment of a divine regime. It is an unchangeable decree from God. People asked me why T. Y. Danjuma; I told them that God has a covenant with him. God is a covenant keeping God; when He says something, it is going to happen; we just have to be prepared"

goodluck jonathan 1.jpg

And there are no consequences if his prophecies doesn't come to pass, I guess. Pfft.

He's most probably just looking for publicity.

Back