Sports Antonio Conte's Words After Chelsea Beat Man Utd 4 - 0

L

LequteMan

Chelsea on Sunday demolished Manchester United, scoring 4 goals in the process.

Pedro, Cahill, Hazard and Kante were all on target while Manchester United couldn't find the back of the net.

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte, speaking to Sky Sports after the game said:

"I am pleased with the performance, we started well, moved the ball quickly, created chances to score the goal. I see the commitment in training and the players deserve this.

"We are improving, we must continue to work, only through the work we can improve.

"I did not see the David Luiz situation, I think Luiz played a fantastic game then I don't know if he deserved a red [after his tackle on Marouane Fellaini].

"It is very important after the Arsenal and Liverpool defeats, it was important to understand our mission. We must look to Wednesday against West Ham and prepare for that."

What were you doing to the crowd at the end? "I was listening to the support of Manchester United, always supporting their team and I was asking my team to do a clap for my players. All the players deserves this clap."

Speaking to BBC, he said: "A fantastic start. We scored the early goal but we continued to play good football, intensity and possession create many chances. Today we didn't concede which was important. It was a type of win that increases the confidence.

"We wanted to show our ambition and give the satisfaction to our fans and show last season was very bad.

"It is important for the manager to find the right solution for your team. It was not a good situation when Chelsea conceded in every game, we change and now we are playing good football.

"When there is a private conversation it is right to remain private, I have great respect for Jose, he is a great manager and he won a lot here."

Attachments

• antonio conte.jpg
    antonio conte.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 17
Back