Politics APC to Suffer Big Defeat in Adamawa as Atiku Refuses to Fund Party

A

abujagirl

The All Progressives Congress, APC may lose in Adamwa state, hometown of Nigeria's former vice president, Atiku Abubakar because of funding issues; THIS DAY.

Atiku who is allegedly one of the wealthiest man in APC Adamawa state is refusing the fund the party's activities in his state because of a disagreement between him and Alhaji Jibrilla Mohammad Bindow, the party's
flagbearer for the state.

Bindow reportedly supported Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State during the APC presidential primaries and has to been known to brag about how he can win the election without Atiku's help.

The APC Adamawa campaign train is reportedly pressed for cash and will likely lose the election if a miracle doesn't happen fast.

#Adamawa #APC

Atiku 1.jpg

Pure propaganda by the PDP, That are obvivously losing ground in Adamawa state.
Atiku has countless times shown the people of Adamawa that he's on the pact of CHANGE, The kind of CHANGE that will bring the true dividends of DEMOCRACY to the common man in the state, I don't see him turning his back on the people of Adamawa now.
For CHANGE to come we all need to come together as one and support Atiku and the APC as a whole to achieve that

Pure propaganda by the PDP, That are obvivously losing ground in Adamawa state.
Atiku has countless times shown the people of Adamawa that he's on the pact of CHANGE, The kind of CHANGE that will bring the true dividends of DEMOCRACY to the common man in the state, I don't see him turning his back on the people of Adamawa now.
For CHANGE to come we all need to come together as one and support Atiku and the APC as a whole to achieve that
I like how you turn up once Atiku is mentioned....

Back