Politics Arms Deal: Metuh's Firm, 77 Others Received N1.4bn for Doing Nothing -ONSA Official

L

LequteMan

A witness in the ongoing trial of PDP Spokesman, Olisa Metuh has testified that the accused person’s company was listed among alleged beneficiaries of the arms funds.

A document, tendered through an official of the ONSA, Bali Ndam, was said to have been issued by former NSA, Sambo Dasuki, to the Abuja branch of the Central Bank of Nigeria, authorizing payment of various sums of money running into N1.4billion.

The document stated that the ONSA paid Metuh for providing “three operational vehicles.”

Bali Ndam, a legal officer with the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), testified before a Federal High Court in Abuja that Metuh’s Destra Investment Ltd was listed as number three among the companies and individuals that were paid for contracts not approved by the ONSA.

“What is written on the document is payment for security services,” Ndam, a Legal Adviser at the ONSA, said while testifying in the case. Ndam was led in evidence by lead prosecution lawyer, Sylvanus Tahir.

Attachments

• metuh 31.jpg
    metuh 31.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 51
Am still baffled, some idiot talk of PMB not upholding the rule of law, what do you say about a serving President alife and "well" yet his NSA will "order" the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to release funds, YET NO CHECK? IS THAT THE DUTY OF NSA? AND CBN ARE THEY DUMB? Why are they removing the then "commander in chief " from all these? He needs to answer some questions o.

Am still baffled, some idiot talk of PMB not upholding the rule of law, what do you say about a serving President alife and "well" yet his NSA will "order" the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to release funds, YET NO CHECK? IS THAT THE DUTY OF NSA? AND CBN ARE THEY DUMB? Why are they removing the then "commander in chief " from all these? He needs to answer some questions o.

If the reference point for judging this administration is the deeds of the past then we have a none starter. We need to present new standards for our government, if we fail to do this, history will keep on repeating itself. We have been hear before, let us wait and see.

If the reference point for judging this administration is the deeds of the past then we have a none starter. We need to present new standards for our government, if we fail to do this, history will keep on repeating itself. We have been hear before, let us wait and see.
I'll be the last person to.make comparisons, trust me sir. But I am concerned when almost all the blogs I see on my page is trying to discredit this present administration by all means as if the previous was any better. If there are new standard of judging this current administration, I would not dare going back to the past, but when all they do is their sycophantic praises of the former like it was a saint, they should know that before removing a speck from someone eyes they should remove the log from theirs.

Understood. But you should probably go back to read some of the same blogs at the start of the last regime. You will find them raising similar concerns. Same with the regime before that.

I understand where you are coming from but we all need to keep the government on their toes. Criticism of this government is not endorsement of the last as many would have you believe.

I'll be the last person to.make comparisons, trust me sir. But I am concerned when almost all the blogs I see on my page is trying to discredit this present administration by all means as if the previous was any better. If there are new standard of judging this current administration, I would not dare going back to the past, but when all they do is their sycophantic praises of the former like it was a saint, they should know that before removing a speck from someone eyes they should remove the log from theirs.

Understood. But you should probably go back to read some of the same blogs at the start of the last regime. You will find them raising similar concerns. Same with the regime before that.

I understand where you are coming from but we all need to keep the government on their toes. Criticism of this government is not endorsement of the last as many would have you believe.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Back