ASUU will call off its strike soon, says Mark- The Nation

L

LequteMan

Senate President David Mark yesterday met with officials of the striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), with the hope of prevailing on them to return to the classroom.

In a statement yesterday in Abuja by his Chief Press Secretary, Paul Mumeh, the Senate President said there were indications that the four-month-old industrial dispute would soon be resolved.

Mark said ASUU officials decried the lingering crisis, which has taken its toll on the nation.

Mark spoke in Abuja during a meeting with ASUU leaders, led by the union’s President, Dr Nasir Fagge.

Those at the meeting included Prof Festus Iyayi, Dr. Dipo Fashina, Prof Abdullahi Sule-Kano, Prof Biodun Ogunyemi, Prof Victor Osodeke, Dr. A. B. Baffa, Prof Suleiman Abdul, Dr. Victor Igbum and Mr. Michael Odunmorayo.

Source: The Nation

see more at http://thenationonlineng.net/new/asuu-will-call-strike-soon-says-mark/

images

Senate President David Mark yesterday met with officials of the striking Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), with the hope of prevailing on them to return to the classroom.

In a statement yesterday in Abuja by his Chief Press Secretary, Paul Mumeh, the Senate President said there were indications that the four-month-old industrial dispute would soon be resolved.

Mark said ASUU officials decried the lingering crisis, which has taken its toll on the nation.

Mark spoke in Abuja during a meeting with ASUU leaders, led by the union’s President, Dr Nasir Fagge.

Those at the meeting included Prof Festus Iyayi, Dr. Dipo Fashina, Prof Abdullahi Sule-Kano, Prof Biodun Ogunyemi, Prof Victor Osodeke, Dr. A. B. Baffa, Prof Suleiman Abdul, Dr. Victor Igbum and Mr. Michael Odunmorayo.

see more at http://thenationonlineng.net/new/asuu-will-call-strike-soon-says-mark/

images
Union Leader: “We are not just lecturers; we are also parents and students. So, the strike is also affecting us negatively.”The struggle was necessitated by the need to improve the infrastructure and learning environment in universities.lol

ASUU and FG are so hilarious, Read Dr Fagge came out with a huge smile on his face. Im sure theyve given each of them enough cash for their pockets to last for some years again,then they strike when they want more cash.:) They really think we no get sense.

images
@curator @Lequte @Bolanle Akanji @Jules @The_HeadCase @Kenneth Chimaobi you guys should just chill and see that before the third week on November, hmmmmm infact before the end of second week, the strike will be called off. They will just stall for a while. Naija, the Giant of Africa

Looool. It doesn't matter to me anyway. My child isn't going to be of university age any time soon. But I wish all ASUU veterans and bored university students all the best.
Aluta continua
Justa Costa
Victoria acerta

Looool. It doesn't matter to me anyway. My child isn't going to be of university age any time soon. But I wish all ASUU veterans and bored university students all the best.
Aluta continua
Justa Costa
Victoria acerta
Lol, You have a child, No offence but what will Baby headcase be like. If its really true, hope she takes after her Mother or is it an Imaginary Child.

Plus even if your child is still too young for school, it must matter to you because who knows what Nigeria will be in 20 years.

Now you remind me of the prayer: O God send me a strong man cos if you do send me a weak man i'll simply break him
i hope that doesn't mean what i think it does. i like the prayer tho. i always pray not to get a short man cos i might be tempted to knock him, but i'll add this too.

i hope that doesn't mean what i think it does. i like the prayer tho. i always pray not to get a short man cos i might be tempted to knock him, but i'll add this too.
Its not what you think. She was sending you an indirect message.
Let's hope Le_Headcase meets ur requirements.

Luckily for me, I am LeBron in the height department. Queue up, please. I will attend to you all, male or female. I do not discriminate.

Back