Sports Athletic Bilbao Maul Barcelona 4-0 in Supercopa Shocker

L

LequteMan

Athletic Bilbao have defeated European Champions Barcelona 4 - 0 in the first leg of their Supercopa de Espana clash.

athletic bilbao.jpg

Mikel San Jose gave the Basques a shock lead at San Mames before Aritz Aduriz doubled the hosts' advantage with a powerful header shortly after the break.

Aduriz struck again in the 62nd minute before completing a remarkable hat-trick from the penalty spot to leave the European champions in a state of shock.

Its football my friend, between we didnt play with our full squad
Very funny. You want to play with your whole squad of over 20 players? Bilbao only needed 10 to undress you guys.

Moreover, Pique, Messi, Suarez and other important Barcelona players featured. You're just cooking up an excuse- and it's a flimsy one. Feeery fleemzie.

Very funny. You want to play with your whole squad of over 20 players? Bilbao only needed 10 to undress you guys.
Moreover, Pique, Messi, Suarez and other important Barcelona players featured. You're just cooking up an excuse- and it's a flimsy one. Feeery fleemzie.
Its a monday morning, dont have time for arguments. FYI heres a list of our starting line for that day, because I know you never watch football games, you just see the headline and gloat.
Ter Stegen, Vermaelen, Alves, Adriano, Bartra, Mascherano, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Messi, Suarez, Pedro. Bye Felicia!

Its a monday morning, dont have time for arguments. FYI heres a list of our starting line for that day, because I know you never watch football games, you just see the headline and gloat.
Ter Stegen, Vermaelen, Alves, Adriano, Bartra, Mascherano, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Messi, Suarez, Pedro. Bye Felicia!

Shameless barcelona fan. You only reinforced my point.

Messi, Suarez, Rafinha, Masherano, Alves, Bartra are not first team players?

Moreso Iniesta came on early in the 2nd half when the scores was still 1-0 and 3 was added to the scoreline.

Pique and bousquet were the only fit first team players who missed the match. Neymar would've played too if he wasn't sick.

Your argument that Barca didn't play with a full squad is moot and should be thrown in the dust bin.

Just admit your team was wack against Bilbao and move on. Gloat ko boat ni. If you want to throw jabs at least do it sensibly with reference to the points in question.

I don't have time for arguments as well, work yapa for graand. Ciao.

Back