Politics Bakare's Subtle Message To Osinbajo - The Next In Line Doesn't Always Become King

A

abujagirl

It seems Pastor Tunde Bakare, Founder of Later Rain Assembly is sending a subtle warning to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Tunde Bakare3.jpg

According to THE CABLE, speaking on ‘The birth pangs of a new Nigeria’ at his church auditorium on Sunday, Bakare said those attempting to overthrow President Muhammadu Buhari are doing all they could to outperform him.

Bakare said such people “are full of show-offs in their bid to register star performances and outdo their benefactors”.

“The next in line does not translate automatically to the next king. I kept quiet since because I know the day I will speak, all arrows will begin to fly, but guess what? I’m beyond the enemy’s reach,” he said.

“What is happening in Nigeria is not new, it’s not strange, but if you don’t have the wherewithal, and your wife is in intense labour, you will panic.

“What is happening in this nation is not new, it’s not strange; our nation is going through birth pangs, Nigeria is in intense labour.”

Back