Metro Boko Haram Gives Fresh Condition For the Release of Remaining Chibok Schoolgirls

A

abujagirl

Boko Haram terrorist group is offering to release the remaining Chibok schoolgirls for a price.

Boko Haram.jpg

THE TIMES reports that boko haram is offering to release the remaining kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls in exchange for amnesty from execution. Amir Muhammad Abdullahi, who is reportedly Boko Haram's second in command said no side was winning the battle and that only a third of the girls remained as "the rest have been martyred".

"We want to surrender because things are getting worse," the terrorist said.

With the recent rescue of a chibok girl (which seemed fabricated) taking social media by storm, I stand to doubt the whole story itself. In fact, I always saw this story as a mere propaganda. Things just don't stick

With the recent rescue of a chibok girl (which seemed fabricated) taking social media by storm, I stand to doubt the whole story itself. In fact, I always saw this story as a mere propaganda. Things just don't stick
Which one of them is mere propaganda? Boko Haram, Kidnap of the Chibok girls or willingness of the terrorist group to surrender?

Which one of them is mere propaganda? Boko Haram, Kidnap of the Chibok girls or willingness of the terrorist group to surrender?
How many pro-islamist terrorists groups have ever surrendered in history. Are they not supposedly ready to loose their lives to fight their unjust cause.
Also remember foreign military bodies were sent to the sambisa forest to help find the chibok and repel the boko haram forces, what on earth was their reason to stop operations abruptly without accomplishing that mission which you'd agree would be very feasible had it been it happened in their own land. They are more facts that point out for us to doubt. But I rest my case. Whatever you say

Back