Metro Boko Haram Has Not Been Defeated, the Military is Misinforming Buhari - Hon. Adamu

L

LequteMan

Honourable Adamu Kamale (Michika/Madagali Federal Constituency of Adamawa State) has accused the Nigerian military of feeding President Muhammadu Buhari wrong information concerning the Boko Haram war.

“I am from this place (Madagali) and I can authoritatively tell you that my people are not safe. The military are always feeding Mr. President with the wrong information that things are normalising; it’s not true", he said in a Punch interview.

Recently, the insurgents had attacked and abducted residents of Madagali.

“We are happy that Mr. President made a reference to the Boko Haram issue in his broadcast to the nation when he returned from his medical vacation to the United Kingdom. He spoke of stepping up the war against Boko Haram and other forms of insecurity.

“However, we advise Mr. President to match the broadcast with actions because the insurgents are truly killing more people than he is even aware of, particularly in Michika/Madagali Local Government Areas of Adamawa State.

Attachments

• buhari ear.jpg
    buhari ear.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
Back