Politics BREAKING: Election May Be Annulled As New Plan to Stop Polls Emerges

Vunderkind

Social Member
The Federal High Court in Abuja, Vanguard says, has refused the request to prevent the INEC from using the Smart Card Reader Machines for the presidential election scheduled to hold tomorrow.

The interim order was declined by Justice Ademola Adeniyi.

The court has summoned INEC and the Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Bello Adoke, SAN, to appear before court on April 24 to address the court on the legality or otherwise of the use of the card readers for a general election.

However, the court has said that despite its declining the order, if it should find legal reason for justification, it would annul the election.

jega 1.jpg

The question the court should be asking is if the voters' card itself is legal. If the card is legal then it's reader can't be illegal.

Is Jonathan surrounded by a bunch of idiots? How can they even think about this? I am sure elections will hold tomorrow or I will eat my virtual hat

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

Is this some last ditch propaganda - the anger it generates can work in APC's favour

Nigeria - the more you look the less you see.

Is Jonathan surrounded by a bunch of idiots? How can they even think about this? I am sure elections will hold tomorrow or I will eat my virtual hat

[USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
SHAME on me! Always good to read the whole story before commenting :) Elections will hold tomorrow but might be annulled on the 24th April 2015

Back