Politics Buhari Laments: Why Didn't I Become President When the Treasury Was Full?

A

abujagirl

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday complained about the many problems of Nigeria he inherited.

Buhari crying.jpg

According to PUNCH, when addressing members of the Nigerian community in the United Kingdom, Buhari said, “With the problems we have in this government, I sometimes wonder. At least, this time around, I asked for it, I prayed for it, I went round the country and I asked for it. But the first time under the military, I allowed the military to take decision.

“But I say why me? Why is it that it is when they have spent all the money, when they made the country insecure that I returned?

“Why didn’t I come when the treasury was full? Oil price was over $140 per barrel and when I came, it slipped down to $30. Why me?

“I keep on praying to God to pity Nigeria and its over 170 million people who are exposed to climate change, illiteracy and poverty.”

He don't need to cry ,Cus God make things happen the ways he wants,no man can have control over natures decision and choice.All we want from him is some positive changes in Nigeria,Cus there is no way he can eradicate all the problems in Nigeria.live long Buhari.

Back