Politics Buhari Sheds Light Into WAEC Certificate Drama

Vunderkind

Social Member
General Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate has this morning addressed the mystery and suspicions surrounding his West Africa School Certificate (WASC) palaver, blaming it on mischief makers.

He said this at the Kano Sate Government House. General Buhari noted that he graduated at Provitional Secondary School, Katsina (1961) with several prominent Nigerians, including the late Shehu Musa Yar'Adua and Justice Umar Abdullahi, former president of the Court of Appeal.

According to Buhari, he sat for the WASC with the above mentioned men. His examination number, he said, was: 8200002 and he passed the examination with the second division.

Speaking, he said: " I assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the military secretary of the Nigerian Army but to my surprise we were all told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificate in my personal file. This is why I have formally requested my old school, the Provincial secondary school, katsina which is now known as Government college, Katsina to make available the school's copy of the result of the Cambridge West Africa School certificate."

He also said that his certificate would be made available to press, and he urged journalists to investigate the truth in his claims by checking with the government college in Katsina.
upload_2015-1-21_12-53-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Before, it was with the military and now it's with the school in Katsina. Can someone help this old General find his certificate pls?

Back