Politics Buhari Traveled Abroad Because He's Ill -Fayose

A

abujagirl

Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose on Thursday said that Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC is ill, hence the secret trip to the United Kingdom; DAILY POST reports.

READ: Amidst Rumours of Ill Health Buhari Heads to UK

A statement issued by Fayose's Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said, ''If the APC people are saying otherwise, let them publish the picture of Buhari boarding the plane and granting interview to Aviation Correspondents at the Abuja Airport.

''While I am happy that the APC people that are packaging Buhari finally hearkened to my plea that they should allow him (Buhari) to seek medicare abroad, I must say that it was evil for the APC to have lied that Buhari travelled on a working visit.

''These APC political merchants should say the truth and save Nigeria from the possibility of another Yar’Adua experience. They should tell Nigerians that Buhari is actually sick and lack capacity to rule Nigeria and that they are only packaging him, hoping that he will become incapacitated if he becomes president so that they can take over power by proxy.

''Like I have maintained, the north should wait till 2019 to produce a younger, energetic and healthy president of Nigeria''

Fayose.jpg

Back