Politics Buhari's Endorsement of El-Rufai Causes Crisis in APC Kaduna

A

abujagirl

Members of the Kaduna state Chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC have condemned the recent endorsement of former FCT minister, Mallam Nasir E-Rufai by former head of state, Muhammadu Buhari.

AGGRIEVED members of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State have threatened to defect from the party over the comment of the presidential aspirant of the party, Muhammadu Buhari, on the best candidate for the party’s governorship ticket in Kaduna State.

Buhari had during the public declaration of Malam Nasir El-Rufa’i for the state governorship seat allegedly said that El-Rufa’i was the man that could be supported in 2015.

In a related development, there was tension in the Kaduna State chapter of the APC at the weekend following accusations from some executive members that Malam Nasir El-Rufa’i was allegedly manipulating the state chairman of the party to his advantage. The aggrieved members of the opposition party also accused the party’s state chairman, Barnabas Bala Bantex, of disregarding party instructions.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #NigerianTribune

#APC #Buhari #El-Rufai #Kaduna

buhari.jpg

Back