Sports David Luiz to remain a virgin until he's married

Brazil defender, David Luiz has said that he will not break his virginity until he gets married.

The 28-year old player made this vow when he was recently baptised saying "I will remain a virgin until I marry girlfriend Sara Madeira."
luuz.jpg

Luiz, who attends the Pentecostal Hillsong Church, was baptised in the swimming pool of PSG team-mate Maxwell, and took to Instagram to make his views clear.

"I have chosen to wait," the 28-year-old said in a post on the social media platform.

Luiz went on to quote the following Bible verse: "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. (2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV).”

"How wonderful to live with you Lord, thank You for loving me so much and taking care of me!” he added.

"My life is yours, and I am your servant! You're always in the centre of all my decisions! I love my God! Amen.”

The former Chelsea defender is following the footsteps of a fellow Brazilian, Kaka, who did not have sex until he was married to his wife, Caroline Celico in 2005 at the age of 23, explaining his views in an interview three years later.

"I am a great example,” Kaka said. "The majority of people say that after marriage, they don’t like jumping into bed with their partner because there is no desire.

“However, this is not true, my wife is the person I love and it was worth waiting.

David Luiz: Jose Mourinho is 'not special for me'

"A lot of people were surprised and shocked with me but I think it’s the best decision. I am an evangelist and I believe in those values.

“I think people need to prevent themselves from making love before marriage,” he added.

"Of course, everyone has their own opinions but I think it was worth the wait." YahooSports

But Luiz is not a virgin. 28 year-old virgin? In this modern age? *shakes head* NO.pe.

Well!!! Who has his phone number, will love to invite him for the next #TeamCelibacy meeting

Trust me there are:)
how far you go determine what you discover... there are virgins who are older than that, plus some of them are ladies.... this society may be bad, but not worse... There are virgins even around you but do you expect them to be going all round saying they are??? nope they won't

If D. Luiz is a virgin, then it's confirmed. I'm also a virgin ;D

Popular person like Luiz, staying in france calls himself a virgin. Una don see mummu abi

Kaka his teammate also married a virgin, are u also saying that it was a lie?

And you were the referee during their wedding night football match?

How can you be famous, have enough money and a host of ladies throwing themselves at you for years,..-and call yourself a VIRGIN? I'm sure Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva are laughing right now. This is such a joke

Back