Metro Drug Induced Homosexualism? Abuja Court Sentences 2 to Prison for Engaging in "Unnatural Sexual Act"

L

LequteMan

An Abuja Chief Magistrates' Court in Karu on Tuesday sentenced a trader, Abubakar Muntari, after pleading guilty to having sex with a herbalist, Suleiman Ayuba, to three months imprisonment for engaging in ``unnatural sexual act’'.

Shagari, similarly, sentenced Ayuba, who is from Niger Republic to six months in prison with hard labour for admitting that he consented to the act.

Shagari did not give the convicts option of fine and also ordered the police to produce Ayuba in court after he had served his prison term for possible deportation to his country.

She directed the prosecutor to recover Ayuba’s belongings, including his herbal medicines for further investigation.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the police had arraigned Muntari on a count charge of unnatural act under Section 284 of the Penal Code.

The Prosecutor, Cpl. Umar Mohammed, had told the court that Ayuba, a resident of Angwan Hausawa in Karu, reported a case of rape against Muntari at the Karu Police Station.

``Ayuba claimed that Muntari raped him leaving him with severe pain that lasted for days.

``The complainant told the police that he had to report the case because his relatives were worried about his deteriorating state of health.’’

The prosecutor said that the offence contravened the provisions of Section 284 of the Penal Code.

Muntari pleaded guilty to having carnal knowledge of Ayuba, but denied that it was rape as reported by the complainant.

“I had a problem in my leg and approached Ayuba to give me some herbs that could ease the pain after several orthodox medicines had failed.

``Instead, he gave me a herb that stimulated me sexually. Immediately after taking it, my manhood became erect and I lost control of myself.

``I asked him to either get me a woman or present himself to satisfy the uncontrollable sexual urge.’’

Muntari told the court that Ayuba agreed to present himself and asked that he pays him N500.

“I took him on my bike to a bush in Jikwoyi, Abuja, where he voluntarily allowed me to have sex with him.

``I want the court to temper justice with mercy because I never knew the herbs he prescribed would induce me into such an abnormal act,’’ he said.

Attachments

• prison.jpg
    prison.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 8
Back