Politics Fashola Insists -Agbaje is Too Old For Lagos But Buhari isn't Too Old For Nigeria

A

abujagirl

Lagos state Governor, Babatunde Fashola is standing by his claims that Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP is too old to take over from him; THIS DAY reports.

READ: At 58 Agbaje is Too Old to Rule Lagos -Fashola

Speaking at the All Progressives Congress, APC governorship campaign for the party’s candidate, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode at Apapa, on Friday, Fashola said, Agbaje was too old for Lagos but that Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) was not too old to be president in Nigeria, considering the prevailing circumstances.

''Some people are challenging me that if I say Agbaje is too old to govern Lagos, what about Buhari who is older? My response is this: We all agree that we have problem of insecurity in the country. Between Jonathan and Buhari who is the most experienced to tackle security issue?

"We all know is Buhari, an experienced security expert. Then on corruption issue, who is the most credible among them? It is only Buahri? He has ruled Nigeria before and headed several positions without record of corruption and mismanagement''.

''I want to assure you that help is on the way if you vote for APC. Buhari is bringing help at the federal level and Ambode will continue the good work in Lagos. We don’t need inexperienced people who will damage Lagos State. You should vote for continuity and experience'', Fashola said.

#Fashola #Ambode #Agbaje #Buhari #PDP #APC #Lagos

Fashola.jpg

Back