1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Nigeria Sports News & Updates - Click Here
  3. Nigeria Latest Jobs & Vacancies - Click Here

Nigeria Metro Female Suicide Bombers are not Chibok Girls but Kano Beggars Banned by Kwankwaso

Discussion in 'Metro News' started by Jules, Aug 4, 2014.

  1. Jules
    Asleep

    Jules Senior Member

    The female suicide bombers who emerged from nowhere to rain havoc are not Chibok girls who were kidnapped by boko haram but former beggars on the streets of Kano who were banned by Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso.

    THIS DAY reported that an unnamed military source in Abuja said, "They are not the Chibok girls and secondly, some of those girls might not really know they were strapped. Don't forget that the Kano State Government sometime early this year or late last year banned and drove out beggars from the city.

    "Now the question you should ask is where are those girls who were begging?. Could they have gone back to their various places or have they been hiding somewhere or they are the ones being recruited by Boko Haram to carry out these attacks?.

    "Our findings show that these women are easy to recruit and have fallen prey to Boko Haram members who have lured them with a few naira notes. They may also be ignorant of what they are being asked to do".

    The unnamed source also said that in addition to the suspicion that female beggars may have been conscripted into the sect by Boko Haram members, security sources said they were also working on the possibility that the female suicide bombers might be the wives of slain or arrested members of the Islamic sect who have been indoctrinated and brainwashed to take revenge on behalf of their husbands.

    #ThisDay #FemaleSuicideBomber #Bokoharam #Chibok #Kano #Kwankwaso

    female bombers

Share This Page