Metro Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish

L

LequteMan

Popular Catholic priest, Reverend Father Ejike Camillus Mbaka on Satrday relocated to his new duty post at Our Lady Parish, Umuchigbo, Njinike accompanied by hundreds of his parishioners admirers and well wishers.

He was recently transferred from Christ the King parish, GRA, Enugu where he had, over the years, built a cult like fellowship on the strength of precision of most of his prophecies and miracles recorded during prayer sessions at his Adoration Centre .

His followers believe his transfer is a punishment. Mbaka himself said yesterday that his posting is a witch hunt.

“I’m going to suffer because I have no place to put my head. I am going to suffer because I have no place to keep the Adoration Ministry’s assets," he said.

Decrying what he described as “attempt by some persons to politicise the church”, by feeding the Bishop falsely, he declared: “I am giving God the glory and I welcome the church’s choice and action with absolute acceptance and obedience.

“So there is no negation to what God has approved and what the church suggested. Nobody should see me as a recalcitrant priest. I am not.

“I have taken an oath of obedience and I stand on it. I pray God to bless all of you who in one way or the other have supported the work of God here and those who have sincerely allowed God to use him or her for the work we did here all these years.

“God will bless the people of God here and reward you according to your labour. The parish is not going to collapse; the church will continue to grow.”

He likened his posting to Njinike to the journey of the Israelites out of Egypt.

“God has planned a future and hope out of disaster and where I am going. He will go before me to level mountains.

“The Bible says that He will deliver me from all evil; He will keep my going out and coming in both now and forever… I am praying that God will keep his church and my fellow adorers so that our journey to Umuchigbo will be a journey of Israelites out of Egypt.

“Some of them were grumbling leaving Egyptian soil because they were having the phobia for the unknown but I am telling you people as a courageous leader, do not be afraid.

“We are moving and in not distant time, you people are going to smile.”

Nigerian Eye

Attachments

• fathr mbaka.jpg
    fathr mbaka.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 43
Back