Sports Full Fixtures of UEFA Champions League Last 16 Qualifying Round

L

LequteMan

Arsenal FC will face European champions Barcelona in the first elimination round of the UEFA champions league. Chelsea will face PSG for the second consecutive year. Other draws include:

Gent v Wolfsburg
Roma v Real Madrid
Paris St-Germain v Chelsea
Arsenal v Barcelona
Juventus v Bayern Munich
PSV Eindhoven v Atletico Madrid
Benfica v Zenit St Petersburg
Dynamo Kiev v Manchester City

First legs are scheduled to take place on 16-17 and 23-24 February. Return legs are on 8-9 and 15-16 March.

Attachments

• champions league.jpg
    champions league.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
  • champions league.jpg
    champions league.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
Please where is Manchester United? @Lequte

Oh..I get it. Still reeling from the Bournemouth thrashing and getting ready to play some unknown league side in Slovakia in an unknown Europa league :D :D :D

LOL. @Samguine it's alright. You need a hug. It really pains to know impotent Chelsea is out already. I'll gloat as DiMaria finish you guys off....on the brighter side, what are your predictions? Methinks Arsenal will beat Barca this time. @ese you dey hear? The fear of Ozil is the beginning of zenze.

LOL. @Samguine it's alright. You need a hug. It really pains to know impotent Chelsea is out already. I'll gloat as DiMaria finish you guys off....on the brighter side, what are your predictions? Methinks Arsenal will beat Barca this time. @ese you dey hear? The fear of Ozil is the beginning of zenze.
Looool. Which DiMaria? Ivanovic while sleeping would finish his career.

Arsenal would sure finish Barcelona. Barcelona just has bunch of overated, injury-prone, dive-loving and flesh-biting players. @ese wouldn't know what hit her come February.

Arsenal would sure finish Barcelona. Barcelona just has bunch of overated, injury-prone, dive-loving and flesh-biting players. @ese wouldn't know what hit her come February.
lmaooooooooo @Lequte and @Samguine I have said it severally, as a spanish Football lover, I will not bring myself to argue with EPL Lovers, you guys know nothing about football.

Firstly, Ivanovic is a finished product. Players like Montero and Zaha (who aren't considered on top in their fields) played hoops around the geezer. You think DiMaria won't have a field day? DiMaria is currently partying, he's soo looking forward to february. You guys are going to suffer. A. LOT.

Secondly Arsenal is full of surprises. They tend to perform when the odds are greatly stacked against them. With Platini out of UEFA there are no guaranteed favoritisms (I like that word) for Barcelona. They've been complacent of recent and I'm sure Carzola (aka el druggie) will pounce on the opportunity to turn Pique like a barber's chair, or Alvez or Bantra or whoever's in front of him. Final aggregate score. Arsenal 3 - Barca 2.

Firstly, Ivanovic is a finished product. Players like Montero and Zaha (who aren't considered on top in their fields) played hoops around the geezer. You think DiMaria won't have a field day? DiMaria is currently partying, he's soo looking forward to february. You guys are going to suffer. A. LOT.

Secondly Arsenal is full of surprises. They tend to perform when the odds are greatly stacked against them. With Platini out of UEFA there are no guaranteed favoritisms (I like that word) for Barcelona. They've been complacent of recent and I'm sure Carzola (aka el druggie) will pounce on the opportunity to turn Pique like a barber's chair, or Alvez or Bantra or whoever's in front of him. Final aggregate score. Arsenal 3 - Barca 2.

In true barca style, no need to talk too much, we do our talking on the field:).

In true barca style, no need to talk too much, we do our talking on the field:).
Just like you did against Celta Vigo when Pique converted himself into a CF before getting sent off. 4 - 0. :) If e sure for you go go tawk. If e no sure, you go say "time will tell". E go shock you like shoki. *dancing shoki*

Back