Metro Furious Oyedepo Asks Church To Kill Anyone Who Looks Like an 'Islamic Demon'

Vunderkind

Social Member
A new video is currently in circulation showing Bishop David Oyedepo Preaching at the Living Faith Church, furiously asking his congregation to kill the 'Islamic demons' wreaking havoc in Northern Nigeria.

The video, posted on YouTube shows the pastor agitatedly shouting: “God has anointed me to lead a revolution against Islamic jihadists,”

“If you catch anyone that looks like them – kill him! Kill him and pull out his neck. I will spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense!”

He continued, punctuating his message with prayers in tongues - "What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation. You mean government cannot protect people? What a mess… Even the president said they (Boko Haram) have infiltrated his government. To do what? Must the North continue to rule? What devils!”

Another interesting statement he made was: “All the Northern forces that are sponsoring these uprisings and killings – I decree the curse of God upon them. Lord, if it is Your will to break up Nigeria – break it now!”

Watch video below

oyedepo.jpg

Back