Politics Governor Amaechi's Wife Denies Being Housemaid to Former Governor Odili

A

abujagirl

Dame Judith Amaechi, wife of the Rivers state governor Rotimi Amaechi has denied ever serving former Governor of the state, Peter Odili as a housemaid.

According to Daily Post, Mrs Amaechi issued her denial during the Opening day of the UNESCO- Port Harcourt World Book Capital. She had been reading for a group of children when a pupil posed the question, asking if Mrs Amaechi had ever been a maid.

She said, "I have never been a housemaid, my mother died when I was 4 and my Aunty, Mrs. Ndukwe took care of me, I got the best education, I began my education in the North, attended Port Harcourt Primary, FGGC Abuloma and then studied Urban and Regional planning at RSUST".

"My aunty and her husband are disciplinarians and educationist, my mum is from Ndoni in Rivers State and I married my husband in 1993, I was never a maid to anyone".

This is the first time the Rivers state first lady is publicly commenting on the rumor since 1999 when it first started.

amaechi n wife.jpg

Back