Metro Governor Ganduje Set My Wife's Killer Free - Husband of Igbo Woman Killed By Kano Mob Speaks

A

abujagirl

Pastor Mike Agbahime, husband of the late Bridget Agbahime, an Imo state indigene, who was gruesomely murdered in Kano state for alleged blasphemy is crying out for justice.

Pastor Mike Agbahime.jpg

READ: Kano Beheading: What Igbo Woman Accused of Blasphemy Actually Did

His cry is coming days after the alleged murderers of his wife were set free.

READ: 5 Bridget Agbahime Murder Suspects Declared Innocent and Discharged

In a new interview with SAHARA REPORTERS, Pastor Mike again recounted how his wife was gruesomely murdered. He also complained of the government's unfulfilled promise of getting him justice.

He said, ''Before the suspects were declared innocent, I went to him (Ganduje) to notify him that the suspects had not been charged to court. He said that he would do something about it, but never did. What he did was to pave the way for them (suspects) to be declared innocent of the murder case.''

''In spite of several letters I sent to the state government and the Imo State House of Assembly, nothing has been done by the government to correct the abnormality and ensure justice for the murder of my wife, an Imo State indigene. Apart from the burial, which the Imo State Deputy Governor, Eze Madumere, some executive council members and Eze Imo, HRM Eze Samuel Ohiri, attended, there has not been a correspondence between the state government and I.

''I want the Presidency, Senate, House of Representatives and the judiciary to compel the Kano State judiciary to re-arrest the suspects and charge them to a High Court in Abuja, where human right activists and NGOs, among others, would monitor the proceedings. This is because I have lost confidence in the Kano State judiciary.

''The court ruled that the suspects had no case to answer. Do you know any of the arraigned suspects from Abdulmumeen Mustafa, Abdullahi Abubakar, Zabairu Abubakar to Musa Abdullahi apart from Dauda Ahmed?

''Yes, I know all of them. Even at the police station, I identified all of them. All of us were in the same market (some of them in the same line). Permit me to state that Dauda Ahmed mentioned some of his cohorts on the run, but the police never arrested them.

He also alleged that he had to leave Kano state because of a plot to him. ''I had to relocate because I reliably gathered that some Muslims were planning to kill me. This was because I am the prime witness to the matter.''

Read full interview

Back