Sports I am not joining Arsenal - Vincent Enyeama

Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has distanced himself from reports linking him with a transfer move to English Premier League side, Arsenal Football Club.

The 32-year-old has been touted to be on the radar of the Gunners, who were believed to be monitoring the Nigerian goalkeeper.

Enyeama is proving to be getting better with age, and has been in fine form for both his club and country.

And Lille FC earlier this month said that no amount of money will force them into selling Enyeama who is contracted to them until 2017.

“Something has to happen for me to leave Lille. Lille is such a home for me; it has to take something big for me to leave Lille, something special. I’m not just going to leave Lille for leaving sake like most players do," Enyeama told told SL10.ng

“They take pay cuts to leave their clubs; I’m not going to do that. I have a good offer and I’m happy in Lille and it’s like a home to me.”

“I have not heard of any offers from them (Arsenal), but I only read from the pages of newspapers and I have not spoken to my agent about it, but a few things happen,” he added.

Vincent.JPG

Back