Politics I Can Replicate The Kano Magic For Nigeria -Kwankwaso

A

abujagirl

Kano state governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso has said that he can replicate the magic he has created in Kano for Nigeria at large. VANGUARD has this story.

Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State is among the contenders for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the 2015 general elections. Kwankwaso, in this piece, unfolds his agenda for Nigeria.

Today I look at Nigeria and I feel sorry for the high level of insecurity and other challenges that stare our nation on the face and I feel that something urgent must be done to address the rot in the system. Nigeria cannot continue to operate as an orphan in the comity of nations having been abundantly blessed with human and material resources to be a global leader.

I believe that I can change the sad story of Nigeria to something of a celebration if given the opportunity to lead. I have the confidence that I can replicate the Kano magic for Nigeria. Today, Kano is proud that I came to the scene in 2011 and change the landscape for them.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #Vanguard

#Kano #Kwankwaso #Nigeria

kwankwaso.jpg

Back