Sports I did not tell Osaze about by move to Stoke City - Victor Moses

Moses2.gif
Super Eagles player Victor Moses has revealed that his national teammate Osaze Odemwingie was kept in the dark over his move to Stoke City.

Moses only this week completed a one-year loan deal from Chelsea,and will now be linking up with his Nigerian teammate at the Britannia.

“I sent him a text before I made the move and just asked him what the Club was like, and a few other things like that,” he smiled.

“He didn’t know that I had the chance to come here at the time, so he was a little surprised when I turned up 24 hours later to sign.

“He only had good things to say about the place. He told me the Club is a great place to be, the management are really good and that the training ground is superb too.

“I am really happy to be here now and I feel really comfortable. Peter and all of the other lads, and the staff, have made me feel incredibly welcome.”

Recounting his past loan deal experience,Moses said that he would want to forget his time at Liverpool last year,adding that he is now focused on doing well.

“It was a disappointing time but to be honest I would rather move forward and not dwell on what happened in the past with Liverpool,” the 23-year old said.

“All I want to concentrate on now is doing well here at Stoke City, and getting back to enjoying my football again.

“It is difficult to get back to your best when you aren’t really playing much football, so hopefully I can earn myself a place in the team here and enjoy it again.

“I will give 100 percent in training and I will do the same in matches too. I like to score goals and help create opportunities so hopefully I can play my part here.”

Back