Politics 'I Have Lost Respect for Atiku, Other Serial Defectors'- Prof. Sagay

L

LequteMan

Prof. Itself Sagay, a prominent Nigerian lawyer has declared that he no longer respct Former vice President Abubakar Atiku and other politicians who change political parties frequently; #Punch reports.

According to him youths are worse as they are more corrupt than the present crop of leaders in the country.

Excerpt from Punch:

A professor of Law and social commentator, Itse Sagay, said on Thursday that he longer had respect for former Vice President Abubakar Atiku and others like him, who had defected at will from one political party to another.

Sagay, who recalled that cross-carpeting was a shameful thing among the politicians of old, accused Atiku and others moving from party to party of seeking power for personal gains.

The professor said this while giving the opening remarks at a symposium titled ’2015 and Beyond: The Citizens’ Agenda and Action Plan’.

Click here to read more

download (35).jpg

This is just speech from a man seeking political appoint from the presidency. Prof. Sagay don't throw away your prestige for cheap political gain because as far as I am concerned you are just looking for avenue to loot our beloved country dry and it will not work for you.

This is just speech from a man seeking political appoint from the presidency. Prof. Sagay don't throw away your prestige for cheap political gain because as far as I am concerned you are just looking for avenue to loot our beloved country dry and it will not work for you.

Back