Metro Igbo Man Butchers Father For Stopping Him From Rejoining Wife in Boko Haram-Plagued Yobe

Vunderkind

Social Member
This is a really convoluted story, but one thing stand clear: Chinedu really, really wanted to rejoin his Hausa wife.

He apparently had to relocate to Anambra due to the insurgency, but his wife wife chose to stay back in Yobe with the two children.

Since then, Chinedu had been trying to go back to Yobe state, and his father had apparently been preventing him from going.

On January 23, 2015, Chinedu waited for his mother and sister to go to the farm, then he killed his father in his sleep. Method of execution: butchering.

Mrs Mary Nnalue, Chinedu's mother, recounts the story as follows: “My late husband and my children were all living in Yobe State and it was because of the Boko Haram insurgency that we relocated back to Anambra State in 2006. My son, Chinedu Nnalue went to South Africa and later returned and joined us in Yobe State after which we all returned to Anambra State.

“Chinedu married a Hausa lady who has two children for him and she was carrying another pregnancy. She didn’t return with us to Anambra State because her parents refused to release her. This has led to a frequent conflict between my son and my husband but my husband refused him because of fear ofBoko Haram. On the day of the incident, I saw my son, Chinedu sitting in his room and I asked him why he didn’t go for the morning mass and he didn’t give any reason.

“I went to the farm with my daughter and we got to know that Chinedu picked the cutlass which has been in his room for a long time and went upstairs to kill his father. It was the shout of my late husband that made us to rush back from the farm and when we got upstairs, Chinedu wanted to matchet his sister but she escaped.”

Sounding unrepentant, the suspect told Saturday Sun: “I had to kill my father because he refused to give me permission to go back to Yobe to see my wife and two children who are still living in Damaturu. My wife is also heavy with pregnancy and I felt there is need for me to go and see her, but he refused, saying he didn’t want to lose me to Boko Haram.”

Click here to read more

Source: #TheSun

upload_2015-2-28_14-7-38.png

Back