Politics Jonathan is too Weak to Win Against Boko Haram - Fani-Kayode

L

LequteMan

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, one of the critics of the current administration of the Nigerian government on Thursday in Osogbo said President Goodluck Jonathan is too weak to win the war against the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

“As long as Jonathan is in power, Boko Haram will be there because he is not man enough to tackle the problem. Until a president who is man enough is in charge, Boko Haram problem will continue to be there,” Fani-Kayode said, adding that he didn't support dialogue with the Islamist militants.

He said the invasion of Odi village in Bayelsa State by the military during the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo led to the reduction of attacks against the military by 90 per cent.

Except FG becomes courageous and wage a purposeful war against the insurgents, they would continue to perpetrate violence, according to him.

“Chief Obasanjo is my leader whom I have a lot of respect for and I will continue to respect him but the truth is that he caused the problem we have today. The joy of it is that the same Obasanjo who anointed an incompetent leader for Nigeria is now cleaning up the mess.

“The country has five presidents and they are, First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan; Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Allison Madueke; Minister of Aviation, Mrs. Stella Oduah; Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala; and Dr. Goodluck Jonathan. They are powerful in that order and Jonathan dares not seek to be number four or three.

“These five presidents control the nation, but the most powerful of them all is Mrs. Jonathan. She is so powerful that no one can control her and whatever she says is final,” he said.

fani kayode.jpg

1. Boko Haram is not Niger Delta Militants, not by a very long shot. So please stop the comparisons. People are being slaughtered in their place of worship, in offices, at schools and you compare that to the Niger Delta.
  2. If he knows how to tackle them, he should speak to the Americans and the rest of Europe that have not been able to handle the Taliban. I am sure the Kenyans will also be interested. He could start with Mali across the border.

1. Boko Haram is not Niger Delta Militants, not by a very long shot. So please stop the comparisons. People are being slaughtered in their place of worship, in offices, at schools and you compare that to the Niger Delta.
  2. If he knows how to tackle them, he should speak to the Americans and the rest of Europe that have not been able to handle the Taliban. I am sure the Kenyans will also be interested. He could start with Mali across the border.

@Jules here is your friend again!! @[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP]

^^^ Do you mean nothing can be done to curb the Boko Haram menace?

Once you have people willing to blow themselves up, you then have a very big problem. It happened in London, in the US, it happens in Iraq, Afghanistan and many other areas with so called brutal leaders. Have the Americans stopped it. Look at Russia!

Once we stop trivialising these things then we might see the real issue here. What is he suggesting - they should go and level the villages so he can sleep well at night? That will never work.

I do not see a solution coming as I really do not know what the fight is. If it is for an Islamic country, then that is not going to happen so what do you do? Many Muslims across Nigeria are outraged by all of this.

You had a young comfortable Nigerian 'boy' who was willing to blow himself up on a plane with others. This is not time for politics.

Another issue - Do you hear any of these people condemn Boko Haram? You want to be president of Nigeria and you cannot go on TV and condemn the acts of Boko Haram instead you keep insulting those charged with working this out. They then fight against the state of emergency order. It is time for everybody to wake up. I am just sick of this.

Come the elections ALL parties will arm young men across Nigeria to do their bidding.

Fani Kayode speaks recklessly and comes off as a near-retard. Infact, I am quite sure his children would rather introduce themselves individually rather than under the family umbrella that is his surname.

What is this filth?

FFK is a madman, the gods have marked him for destruction hence the madness.

Back