Sports Jose Mourinho: Chelsea boss wants ban for Man City's Toure- BBC

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says Manchester City's Yaya Toure should be banned after appearing to kick Norwich's Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

Toure, 30, could face a three-game ban for the incident, which took place during City's 0-0 draw at Carrow Road

Read full story on BBC

rsz_spx-051957.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mourinho has been on Mancity and Pellegrinis case for a week now. If anyone needs to talk on this,it should be Norwich.

Mourinho has been on Mancity and Pellegrinis case for a week now. If anyone needs to talk on this,it should be Norwich.
Well now that Ferguson has left the stage, he wants to be the mind master. Most of these games are won and lost in the changing rooms.

He might win the title. And I will cry for days :(
I foresee that too but been praying and fasting against it cos if Chelsea wins,they will blow the trumpet for years,mourinho will have a new name and Hazard will rate himself better than a combination of Cr7 and Onorungun(messi)

I foresee that too but been praying and fasting against it cos if Chelsea wins,they will blow the trumpet for years,mourinho will have a new name and Hazard will rate himself better than a combination of Cr7 and Onorungun(messi)
I will join you in that fast!

Back