Politics Kwankwaso Explains Why He's Supporting Buhari For President

A

abujagirl

Governor Rabi’u Kwankwaso of Kano has expressed his readiness to support, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, to actualise his presidential ambition in 2015.

Kwankwaso made this known when he spoke with newsmen in Kano on Friday.

He said the election of Buhari as the presidential candidate of the APC was his success as he would continue to support him to ensure his victory in 2015.

"Just few days to the primary election, Buhari was asked if not him who else, he (Buhari) said it is kwankwaso. So, to me, it is as good as I won the election. Primary election is a family affair and we all pledged to support the winner before the primary and after the primary election,’’ he said.

He said he would now concentrate fully to ensure that all the ongoing projects in the state were completed before May 2015 as well as ensuring the party victory at all levels.

"Let me at this point congratulate our leader Gen. Muhammadu Buhari for such a wonderful performance at the primary,’’ he said.

Kwankwaso expressed optimism that if Buhari became the next president of the country, he would tackle the current security challenges bedeviling the country.

On his political plans, he said he was still consulting his friends and political associates as to what he would do.

#Buhari #APC #Kano #Kwankwaso

Rabiu Kwankwaso.jpg

Back