Entertainment Linda Ikeji Buys New Range Rover With Father's Blessing

Vunderkind

Social Member
upload_2014-9-17_12-21-45.png

Linda Ikeji recently unveiled her latest automobile acquisition: a N24 million Range Rover. She shared photos on her blog and wrote excitedly about her latest purchase.

She said: "Yay! My dad finally gave me permission to buy the 2014 Range Rover and I'm beyond happy. I've wanted this car for so long but he was against me buying it. But it's my birthday this Friday and he finally agreed that I could buy it for myself as a birthday present.

So he and I went to a car company in Victoria Island yesterday and bought this brand new 2014 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. I bought it for N24million. Yeah, I know! Its a lot of money to spend on a car but I've been wanting this car since it came out...so...lol. But I swear I've been feeling so guilty since I bought it. I keep telling myself 'do you know how many lives you would have changed with N24million?" A lot, I know...but my life is important too na, abi? Lol."

The famous entertainment/lifestyle blogger also added that she would be doing a bigger September giveaway for her readers and she would also launch an #IDareToBeSelfMade campaign in a bid to motivate and inspire young girls into starting their own businesses.

See photos below:
upload_2014-9-17_12-22-16.png
upload_2014-9-17_12-22-33.png
upload_2014-9-17_12-23-0.png
upload_2014-9-17_12-23-48.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back