Politics National Conference:Tunde Bakare Rejects Allowance, Says God of Heaven will Prosper Him

A

abujagirl

PUNCH reported that Pastor Tunde Bakare, Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly who would be representing Ogun State at the National conference said that he won't be receiving the N12m which would be paid to each delegate to the three-month National Conference.

Bakare said he will not take a kobo in the National Conference.

"I will not take a penny. It has nothing to do with others; that is by choice. We go with integrity of heart, it is not money. The God of heaven will prosper us.

"What I say here is what I will do there. I do not say others should do it, but I intend to do that so that our heart can remain pure. That does not mean the hearts of others are not pure but I don’t want anybody to think in any slight manner that the motive is this. This is the moment we have been waiting for, for this end I was born. Nigeria will be saved, Nigeria will be changed, and Nigeria will become great.

Bakare also said that although the All Progressives Congress, APC will not be attending the national conference, he had sought the approval of Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) before accepting his nomination to the conference.

According to him, Buhari had granted him approval to participate in the National Conference saying, " the All Progressives Congress might not be going, but you are free to go because you never can tell how God will help our nation.

President Goodluck Jonathan will be inaugurating conference delegates today.

TUNDE BAKARE.jpg

Back