Politics Nigeria Elections: Buhari May Be Disqualified on March 19

A

abujagirl

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC may be disqualified from contesting in the March 28 presidential elections.

VANGUARD reports that the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court, yesterday, fixed March 19 to commence hearing on seven separate suits seeking to disqualify Buhari from contesting in the Presidential elections.

All seven cases have been assigned to Justice Ademola Adeniyi.

#Buhari #APC

Buhari in London.jpg

The only way this can happen is if GEJ also declares he will not run and they cancel the whole thing. The national and international pressure would be too much. All of this is coming too late in the day even if he is not qualified to run.

This is now a national security issue. As my 5 year old niece would say - "Let it go, let it go, Can't hold you back anymore, Let it go, let it go, Turn my back and slam the door"

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

We await to see how it all turns out. Although I believe that the judge too knows too well that disqualifying Buhari is not an option.

Initially, the talk in town was that he would be disqualified in February. Now the new fad in town is March. Naa for NB I go still read the news how Buhari won the court case, or how it was struck out. ;)

The only way this can happen is if GEJ also declares he will not run and they cancel the whole thing. The national and international pressure would be too much. All of this is coming too late in the day even if he is not qualified to run.

This is now a national security issue. As my 5 year old niece would say - "Let it go, let it go, Can't hold you back anymore, Let it go, let it go, Turn my back and slam the door"

[USERGROUP=4][USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]

FROZEN :) :D

I don't think APC will sit back and watch GMB be disqualified. That judge will be implored, urged, coerced, blackmailed and forced to see that nothing of such happens.

Back