Business Nigerians Express Excitement Over New CBN ATM Rules

L

LequteMan

The Central Bank of Nigeria recently set new rules concerning usage of Automated Teller Machines in the country.

atm use nigeria.jpg

The new rules says banks and deposit money institutions must ensure to resolve all Automated Teller Machine (ATM) cardholders’ complaints within a maximum of 72 hours from the date of receipt the complaints or face sanctions.

Read more here - CBN Issues New Rules on ATM Usage in Nigeria

Most Nigerians took the news with excitement.

Chris Okafor - Correct sir!!! correct.

Paul Bigman Millionz - i love this

Hamma Yakubu - Things have really started to work in Nigeria

Obilor Joshua - Thank you CBN for thinking and writing this, we are now waiting for its implementation

Larry Dark - If dis can work in Nigeria, I personally will be happy. Becos its always crazy any time I go to d ATM to get moni dey are always out of cash...may God help us

Abubakar Goje - we pray the new rules on the used of atm by cbn will favour the users not the bank neither the govt.

Madu Boniface - very good, for three weeks now ecobank have not yet paid back my money remove by atm from my account up to three weeks now that they never received signal from lagos

Geoffery Okwuigwe ·
this is good news but implementation must be monitored well

Akeem Oguntayo ·
Well,this is not the time of bringing some legislation on the ATM usage but what we want is an action and implementation especially during and after the festival periods so that customers are not put into ransome.

Akande Nasar Abiodun ·
Its a good development in banking industry. But I expected a ATM charges to be removed.

Favour Udoekong - If it will only be implemented, it's a welcome development, because a situation where someone' money is tracked down by ATM for weeks & sometimes months while the customer keeps going to the banking hall and filling forms with insults from the bank' staff is sadening.

Back