Politics Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Buhari

A

abujagirl

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has denied endorsing Muhammadu Buhari, Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC; NEWSWIRE NG.

''I didn’t endorse or unendorse him as such.What I said and I will say it again and I will do it: when the time comes for me to vote, I will consider the track record of all the candidates that are contesting and I will assess and based on my assessment, whoever I believe has the best track record to perform the job of the Nigerian president will have my vote.

''If anybody should know what the job of the Nigerian president requires, I should know. Nigeria has a population of 180 million and you wouldn’t have anybody other than one person or two persons that can run the affairs of Nigeria. There are millions who can run the affairs of Nigeria who are not even coming out. So why should you die on behalf of one who is probably performing as a mediocre? What the hell are we talking about? If you love Nigeria, you would look for the best for Nigeria and I don’t believe that at this point in time we have the best for Nigeria.

#Nigeria #Obasanjo #Buhari #APC

Obasanjo.jpg

Back