Metro Ogun: Banker Assaulted by Policeman for Urinating Beside Bank

Vunderkind

Social Member
A bit of fluster broke out on the Stanbic IBTC premises in Ogun state when a banker was hit in the face with the butt of a gun by a policeman (identified as Kayode Ojo.)

According to the reports the policeman had assaulted the 25-year old banker, Mr. Ogidan Bolaji, for urinating beside the bank.

The matter was reported to the Sango Police Stateion an was dismissed by the authorities.

Ogidan's story, as reported by PUNCH, reads:

“We parked outside their (the bank's) premises and on getting to the ATM, the security guard said there was no network.

“I was so pressed that I had to urinate beside my car. Before I knew it, a policeman, came out and without any questioning, hit me with his rod. I asked him what I did wrong, but instead of a reply, he slapped me.

“The man in my car and some other security men around the bank came out to intervene. My neighbour was trying to question the policeman on why he slapped me, instead, he cocked his gun and pointed it at me, and I had to run away.

“I told people to caution him not to fire a shot. I was just a bit unfortunate that he caught me at a close corner and I did not have an escape route. He used the butt of the gun to hit me on my face and I sustained a deep cut.”

Click here to read more

Source: #PUNCH

Ogidan-Bolaji-360x270.jpg

Back