Politics Okorocha Explains Why He Contested For APC Presidential Ticket

A

abujagirl

Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha has finally explained why he contestged for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Imo State Governor, Owella Rochas Okorocha, has insisted that his participation in the just concluded APC presidential contest was to disabuse the notion that the presidency is only reserved for a particular zone in the country.

With his participation in the race in which he came third, the governor added, the Igbo has become a force to reckon with in national politics.

He argued, “By participating in the contest, I have been able to prove that the president can come from any part of the country. It is the understanding of APC that the president should come from the North ever since. I knew about that, but I don’t like those facts, so I have come to distort those facts which are not the truth.”
Okorocha made this clarification while addressing a mammoth crowd that came to receive him at the Sam Mbakwe Airport on his return from the APC Presidential Convention.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: #TheNation

APC #Imo #Okorocha

Rochas Okorocha.jpg

Back