Politics Orubebe: History Will Talk About My Election Day Outburst, Nigerians Will Be Proud of Me

A

abujagirl

Former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe claims that history will remember his election day outburst in a good way.

orubebe1.jpg

SEE VIDEO: PDP's Orubebe Calls Jega 'Partial' on Live TV

Orubebe made the disclosure while reacting a statement by Governor Adams Oshiomhole's that he should be cooling off in jail following his actions at the 2015 presidential election collation Centre; VANGUARD reports.

READ: Oshiomhole Throws Ethnic Punch at Orubebe, Says He Should Be in Jail

Orubebe said, ''If he is reasonable, he will not refer to my action at the election result collation centre. This is because, history will talk about it and Nigerians will be proud of me. Yes, I had to apologise to Nigerians, particularly the youths over my I term ‘wrong approach to a just course’. Yes, I had a just case that was deliberately ignored, as one who felt cheated, and so reacted.

''I’m laughing at him because, if there’s anyone who should burry his face in shame, it has to be Oshiomhole who disgraced, harassed and rough handled a poor widow who he should have ordinarily accommodated. My people are very proud of me, I mean the aged, the poor and orphans. I don’t disgrace them before putting smiles on their faces. I maintain the fact that Oshiomhole is a popular villa sycophant, a garage boy and that PMB should be weary of him, if he must succeed and be really admired''.

Back