Politics Osun 2014: Did Obasanjo Endorse Aregbesola With This Statement?

curator

Administrator
A few sources have credited the statement below to former presidesnt Olusegun #Obasanjo (OBJ). Was this an endorsement of the incumbent governor of #Osun State Governor Rauf #Aregbesola ? Does this make things harder for the PDP and their candidate #Omisore?

Question
You were absent from PDP rally in Ekiti where your estranged godson, Fayose won convincingly. Now, Osun election is coming, what is your take on this? Are you going to campaign for Omisore?

Answer
See when it boils down to performance, overall development and general welfare of the people he governs in Osun, I salute his spirit. Aregbesola has changed what we used to know as Osun. And the physical manifestations are not only in papers but can be seen by even the PDP man. It is not about the party but the person who administers, Aregbesola has his weaknesses but he is above board. Don’t get me wrong Omisore has paid his dues in Osun politics, nobody is saying Omisore can’t contest, if I were him I would wait for this man to finish his 8 years and then launch myself”

obasanjo-nigeria.jpg

#Osun2014

Back