Politics Oyo or Ogun will Fall into PDP's Hand,Men will Gang up Against Tinubu–Primate Ayodele

A

abujagirl

Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde, founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, is back with another prophecy.

According to The Sun, the Primate said,either Oyo or Ogun would fall into the hands of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He also said, "No matter who All Progressives Congress (APC) presents in Lagos as it governorship candidate, it will still win Lagos State in 2015. Though APC will win in Lagos, but I have not seen APC at the centre. The people Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu believes in will gang up against him, so, he needs a lot of prayers".

He further reiterated his call for President Goodluck Jonathan to be prayerful, "Before now, I had predicted it that President Jonathan should pray so that he will not cry over someone close to him. I am reiterating it that our president should pray very well over those close to him. I don’t want to be specific this time around, but that prayer is necessary"

"From December to January 15, we should commit this country into the hands of God, because I can see political revolution coming. I have said it before and I am repeating it, let us pray so that this democracy will not break this country.

"There is going to be a change in Nigeria’s system of government. 2015 will determine whether Nigeria will remain as one country. 2015 will open people’s eyes to revolution because hidden things will be made open that will cause people’s agitation. Everybody should go on his or her knees to pray for this country.

Let us pray so that the military will not issue warning to our politicians. We have to be watchful about this,” he added.

#PrimateAyodele #Lagos #Oyo #Ogun

primate ayodele.jpg

Back