Politics PDP Blames Opposition For Fuel Scarcity, Power Outage in South West

A

abujagirl

The ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP is blaming the opposition for the ongoing fuel scarcity and power outages in South West, Nigeria.

See tweets by PDP National chairman, Adam Mu'azu ;

fuel scarcity.png

Any well meaning Nigerian can predict the likely response of the failed party, PDP to any future event. For instance at the occurrence of a. favorable event like rain fall, it is most likely that PDP will claim the credit for it while at the occurrence of any unfavourable event, it is most likely PDP will blame the opposition.
The PDP imminent failure to win the national election come 28th of March, who else will PDP blame if not APC.

Aren't you concerned by the number of PDP men in APC? Not only that they are playing a leading role... El Rufai, Amaechi, Saraki, Atiku and behind the scenes OBJ, IBB etc.
If Ibori was not in jail he probably would join his friend Saraki :)

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

Change is the only currency that is constant. So we see Buhari/Osinbajo as the gravitational force that all must align.
I do not fret about the characters that moved from PDP to APC, politicians move to the party that they have the chances of making it to success. What concerns me most is the stuff the number one leader is made of.
A good leader should be a philosopher, a seer, a pragmatist and a teacher. If you have a leader who can teach morals to his followers by his own character illustrations that will be great. Moral is like a salt while other attributes are spices.

Followers do not only hear the speech of the leader but also the watch his body language to gauge his seriousness. We have heard speaches president Jonathan Goodluck viz a viz his body languages that have either accentuate corruption or escalate destructions by Boko Haram.

Nigeria need a moralist to provide direction and others will follow.

We don't have long to wait to see how it all plays out.

I do not fret about the characters that moved from PDP to APC, politicians move to the party that they have the chances of making it to success.

Let us be clear, the change you advocate is in change of party not change in how Nigeria is governed.

We don't have long to wait to see how it all plays out.

Let us be clear, the change you advocate is in change of party not change in how Nigeria is governed.

In the contemporary place of things, there is no clear parties ideology. I believe that is the reason why politicians find it easy to criss cross.
The change start from the perception about how to lead. Buhari said, "I will lead from the front and not from the comfort of Aso Rock." The attitudinal change that will bring about social and economic changes.

Back