Politics PDP Will No Longer Tolerate Opposition Sponsored Attacks

A

abujagirl

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says it will no longer condone unjustified sponsored attacks on it and its public office holders across the country, by the opposition.

This is contained in a statement issued by Mr Olisa Metuh, the party’s National Publicity Secretary on Friday in Abuja.

Metuh said that the fact that the party had remained calm and peaceful in spite of numerous provocations, did not suggest that it would allow itself to be cowed.

He particularly cited ‘’Save Democracy Youth Movement’’, which he said had been circulating messages, calling on the Ministers of Petroleum Resources and Finance, to resign before Feb.11.

The group, according to him, cited unfounded allegations as reason for the call.

Metuh alleged that the ‘’unwarranted attack’’, was sponsored by the opposition, which he accused of planning to follow up the messages with sponsorship of protests in Abuja and Lagos.

The plan, he said, was to further heat up the system ahead of the elections.

``From all indications, this senseless attack is aimed at demonising our women folk who have been playing key roles in the laudable achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

``Indeed, it bears the full imprints of the opposition which has not hidden its aversion to women holding important positions in our country,’’ he said.

He added that the plan had left no one in doubt about the determination of the opposition to stir up civil unrests ahead of the polls.

He, however, expressed confidence that the PDP presidential candidate, Jonathan, was running on his enviable record of performance and achievements in all sectors of the economy.

For this reason, according to him, the electorate are eager to demonstrate their appreciation by re-electing the president.

He called on lovers of democracy and security agencies to note the agenda of the opposition and hold them responsible should there be any breach of the peace before, during and after the elections.

#PDP #Lagos

PDP.jpg

Seriously!
Mr. Metu just like an average Nigerian, so predictable. They are playing the victims when the whole world knows the reverse is the case.
Let me make a quick example and arrive at a conclusion; i watched online a debate organized by sahara reporters between metuh and lai Muhammad, metuh just like any other politician could not be straight forward or even adhere to the rules and regulations of the so called debate, his aim was to castigate the opposition. I would have sworn metuh was a grown up if i hadn't watched that debate, anyway i guess money can make you do crazy things.
I don't just know why people will bring down themselves so low for something that will not last forever. One day we shall all return to our Maker

Money makes politicians from all parties do terrible things. They are all playing a game which they now believe they will always win.

It this gets bad in ABC they can move to party DEF.

They all offer nothing to Nigerians and have all been there before :(

Can there be found a good politician in Nigeria?
For decades things have gone from bad to worse and all politicians care about is their greed. Its just a matter of time before they run things to the ground. When that happens revolution is inevitable

Seriously!
Mr. Metu just like an average Nigerian, so predictable. They are playing the victims when the whole world knows the reverse is the case.
Let me make a quick example and arrive at a conclusion; i watched online a debate organized by sahara reporters between metuh and lai Muhammad, metuh just like any other politician could not be straight forward or even adhere to the rules and regulations of the so called debate, his aim was to castigate the opposition. I would have sworn metuh was a grown up if i hadn't watched that debate, anyway i guess money can make you do crazy things.
I don't just know why people will bring down themselves so low for something that will not last forever. One day we shall all return to our Maker
Don't be surprised, metu got there through appointment or zoning. He has no idea what his post entails

Back