Politics [Photos] Fayose Releases Proof Showing That Buhari's London Interview Was Fake

A

abujagirl

Ekiti state Governor, Ayo Fayose has released proof to back his claim that Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC wasn't interviewed in London recently.

According to VANGUARD, Fayose said, ,the picture of Buhari allegedly taken during the London interview was reportedly taken in suite 881 at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

Fayose took journalists on a tour of Suite 881 at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel,Abuja to proof his point. During the tour, he compared the compared the sofa, paintings , table lamp, the flower vase, the lighting points and DSTV magazine as in the suite with what was published in the papers.

Despite the APC's denial, Fayose is insisting that Buhari is in a UK Hospital.

#Fayose #APC #Abuja #London #Buhari

buhari li.jpg

fayose proof1.jpg

FAYOSE PROOF.png

What about the cheltam thingy? Bihari is scheduled to speak there on Thursday. Maybe that's when everything will be clear. Yeye politicians mchew smh

What about the cheltam thingy? Bihari is scheduled to speak there on Thursday. Maybe that's when everything will be clear. Yeye politicians mchew smh

I am not sure that is the point. If the interview was held in Nigeria and was announced as a London interview, then that is a big issue. This is a lie that did not need to be told and no one would have cared if the interview was held in Alaba market. If people cannot trust you with the little things then how will they trust you to tell the truth with the main issues concerning Nigeria. It looks like the PR wheels are coming of on the APC train which has been pretty impressive, but they should not drag Buhari into doing petty things. They should leave such mistakes for the PDP :)

This is not good!

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

Looking at the pictures, what if Fayose z wrong? Maybe the pics are similar because TranscorpHilton has the same policy regarding room arrangements worldwide

Looking at the pictures, what if Fayose z wrong? Maybe the pics are similar because TranscorpHilton has the same policy regarding room arrangements worldwide

Unlikely as those are African theme designs. The chairs are supplied by a design firm in Nigeria who had the contract to redo the Hilton a few years ago. Unfortunately those chairs, especially the one the interviewer is sitting on is easily recognizable.

I could be wrong :)

I'm not even sure who's correct. APC or PDP. :(
If this is a lie, then the issue is that it did not need to be told. I repeat if you can convince Buhari, who is campaigning on the platform of integrity, to agree to this, then there is a problem. On the other hand, if he did not agree to it and it was done in his name, he should come out and say it and get rid of the person involved. Otherwise he will be no better than GEJ and his team.

Back