Politics [Photos] The Four Women Running Nigeria – Obasanjo

A

abujagirl

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Tuesday launched his autobiography titled “My Watch”. In the Book, Obasanjo wrote that there are five presidents in Nigeria, and they include first lady,Dame Patience Jonathan; Minister of Petroleum, Madueke Allison- Diezani; former aviation minister, Stella Oduah; Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and President Goodluck Jonathan himself.

Deducing from Obasanjo’s statement, Dame Jonathan, Diezani, Oduah and Okonjo-Iweala are currently the most powerful women in Nigeria.

See Pictures below:

1. Dame Jonathan

Patience Jonathan 1.jpg

2. Diezani

alison diezani madueke.jpg

3. Oduah

Stella Oduah1.jpg

4. Okonjo-Iweala

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.jpg

#OkonjoIweala #Oduah #obasanjo #MyWatch #Diezani

I wonder if the mischievous general was misquoted. Did he mean 'The Four Women Ruining Nigeria'?
[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

Cunningly mischievous.

Is Oduah still relevant?

Well she will be important to his campaign and also she has also won the PDP nomination for the senate. She is probably the most politically relevant in her region after Madam. The others could not get 4 votes between them for Jonathan

I think Ngozi Iweala should be number 2 because she threw Nigeria into turmoil in January, 2012 during the petroleum subsidy removal saga.

I think Ngozi Iweala should be number 2 because she threw Nigeria into turmoil in January, 2012 during the petroleum subsidy removal saga.
I agree. Diezani is so quiet, I'm sure she's less famous than Okonjo. People respect Okonjo more than Madueke- because she showcases her brilliance.

@Lequte the quiet Diezani is the first female chairperson of OPEC. She doesn't need to be in the news everyday to showcase her brilliance

@Lequte the quiet Diezani is the first female chairperson of OPEC. She doesn't need to be in the news everyday to showcase her brilliance

Brilliant people can't hide, gems can't be covered. Dangote and Bill Gates can't hide under a bushel.

Prior to her OPEC appointment, she's been Nigeria's minister of transportation in 2007, moved to Mines and Steel Development in 2008, and in April 2010 was appointed Minister of Petroleum Resources. Look at her CV and see her brilliance magnified. o_O

She's brilliant, but not that brilliant. If she's as brilliant as you take her for, we'd have heard of some big steps she took to make things better.

What I see is someone having some political bigwigs helping her go through ranks. Next she's gonna aim for the governorship position- with the help of her bigwigs of course.

Back