Politics [Photos] Thugs Beat Up PDP Member Who Tore His Membership Card

Vunderkind

Social Member
A few days ago, we reported a story talking about the Obasanjo effect, where another PDP member left the party, but not before dramatically tearing his PDP membership card in a manner quite like the display by Obasanjo himself.

Abdullahi Muhammad, senior special assistant on security to Gombe state governor Dankwambo has allegedly been beaten to a pulp (we do not know if his beating is connected to tearing his card on February 17)

Here's his side of the story (as documented by News Rescue):

“I was attacked by a group of hoodlums numbering 3 who accosted me at a car wash near Buba Shongo along Bauchi road in Gombe. While they were hitting me one of them was shouting on top of his voice saying “why must you antagonize the Governor (Dankwambo)”. It was then I realized their mission! They drove in a car with reg number BLG 142 AA.

IF I HAVE TO PAY THE SUPREME PRICE, FOR MY PEOPLE TO GAIN SUCCURE, SO BE IT. I DECAMPED TO APC AND NO GOING BACK. IF HIS EXCELLENCY FEELS KILLING ME IS WHAT WILL RETURN HIM COME 11TH APRIL, THE MASSES WILL DECIDE HIS FATE EVEN AFTER MY DEMISE.”

[Typos in statement left unedited]

gombe-pdp-tore.png
gombe-pdp.jpg

Back